Take a step inside…

by agirlandhermutt on January 13, 2011

The mind of a mad woman!

(This is how I roll when a storm comes into town. Snow=Face mask!)

I’m a sucker for a good “fill this out email”. I just can’t help myself! Maybe because I’m an oversharer in general? Winking smile The wonderful K from Can’t Survive on Yarn Alone tagged me to fill out the Fantastic Four survey and I figured it would be a fun way to come out from my snow coma.

1. Four TV shows that I watch

• Hoarders
  • The People’s Court
  • Top Chef
  • Modern Family

2. Four things that I’m passionate about

• Korkapoo
  • My family! (The Scientist is included in that one)
  • Supporting the community by eating local
  • Getting crafty! (knitting, scrapbooking, collages, photography)

3. Four words/phrases I use a lot

• Seriously?
  • Starvin Marvin
  • Nom Nom
  • I’ll give you $1…

4. Four things I’ve learned in the past

• To not compare myself to others.
  • Concentrate on the things that make you happy, not the things that don’t.
  • Its never to late to try something new.
  • Family is the most important thing.

5. Four places I would like to go

• Alaska
  • Greece
  • Back to Ireland
  • San Francisco

6. Four things I did yesterday

• Shoveled out my car
  • Drank mulled wine
  • Napped
  • Put together a table

7. Four things I’m looking forward to

• The weekend!!!
  • Celtics game on Monday!
  • Dinner with my old roomie
  • My birthday (just around the corner!)

8. Four things I love about winter (this is a tough one today after yesterday!)

• The way everything looks so bright and pretty with the snow
  • Mittens
  • Using my fireplace DVD
  • Putting Korky in his bomber jacket

Typically this is where I am supposed to tag someone to do this on their blog. Most everyone I know has done a version of this or something similar. If you haven’t done this and want to over share with me, post it and let me know!

Have a wonderful day kids!

Michelle January 13, 2011 at 9:37 pm

People’s Court?? So funny. I didn’t even know that was on anymore!

agirlandhermutt January 14, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Just Milian! She is the woman! I DVR it. How funny is that?!

Megan January 16, 2011 at 12:49 am

Finally! I’m not the only one who DVRs it LOL. I was driving across the country and saw a billboard for People’s Court and you know I took a picture and posted it to facebook.

Yep, I’m a loser like that!

Tiffany @ Simply Shaka January 13, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I love learning random facts about bloggers! I used to say seriously all the time but have made a lateral move over to “Really??” I really need to stop. UGH! See, I can’t 🙂

And how do you look cute with a face mask on?? Impossible if I were to attempt that!

agirlandhermutt January 14, 2011 at 12:36 pm

“Really?” makes the cut very often for me. Thanks for the vote of confidence on the face mask. I need a new post though. Every time I open my page, my mug is right there!

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin January 14, 2011 at 11:08 am

“I’ll give you $1…” whaaat?

agirlandhermutt January 14, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Ha! I’ll have to explain more. 🙂

Dorry January 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I just love you! And I love face masks, too. I remember the 1st time I put one on in front of Billy – hahhahaa. I loved reading your responses. Love that the Scientist is included in your family. Love “I’ll give you $1…” And couldn’t agree more that it’s most important to concentrate on the things that make you happy. 🙂 Happy weekend!