I finally finished my 31 While 31 list and I’m ready to share! Hopefully I’ll be able to cross each and every one of these off the list before February 13, 2012. *Insert golf clap from the peanut gallery*
Over the course the course of the year I will also be participating in some monthly challenges/goals that will help accomplish a few of these on my list.
Check back for my progress!
31 While 31
1. Run a 5k
2. Learn how to say/write “Thank You” in 10 different languages.
3. Go indoor skydiving.
4. Read 10 books from Oprah’s book club
5. Identify 100 things that make me happy
6. Go on a camping trip
7. Make a YouTube video AND post it!
8. Visit Mystic Aquarium (a holdover from my 30W30 list)
9. Create a painting on canvas (from the 30W30 list)
10.Watch sunrise at the beach (from 30W30 list)
11. Attend a cooking class (from 30W30 list)
12. Go to the Museum of Science observatory (from 30W30 list)
13. Watch AFI’s 10 Top 10 Movies of all time (from 30W30 list)
14. Sew pillows for couch & bed
15. Create a Korky only scrapbook.
16. Make homemade pasta
17. No alcohol for 1 month
18. Make a font out of my handwriting
19. Host a game night
20. Go vegan for 1 week
21. Take a photo for every letter of the alphabet
22. Make 3 things from instructables.com
23. Make a birthday cake for someone
24. Visit the Arboretum
25. Clean out my email inbox
26. Write down HIGH/LOW for the day 5x/week
27. Have 2 new ethnic food experiences
28. Get a bike and ride the 24-mile path along Charles River
29. Send birthday cards to my far away friends.
30. De-clutter. Get rid of at least 100 items!
31. Go to see a play
For each task I accomplish $20 will go into a little jar to be spent on…well, I haven’t figured that out yet! Fun little savings tool that I like to do.
Does anyone have a 101 in 1001 list or something similar? I’m obsessed with reading people’s lists. Dorry has a 30 Before 30 list and that is where I got the idea for no alcohol for 1 month! Leave a link in the comments area if you have one I can stalk read!