Hello friends! That time of year has come again for me to look at the year ahead, think about a few things I want to accomplish and put those items into a nice little list. This list of items to accomplish is meant to be fun and to be used as a tool to drive me to do things that I may otherwise not think to do. This list isn’t meant to be stressful or a pain in my butt, but rather doable and entertaining. There is no pressure to finish this list, but the satisfaction in doing so would be immense. Or I imagine it would be if I had ever finished my list. 😉 I’m talking about the X While X list. I’ve been making this list for several years now and started documenting my list fun a few years ago. No, I haven’t been 100% successful in marking everything off the list, but it was fun trying.
On Feb 13th I turned 32 and officially my list name changed from 31W31 to 32W32.
Without further ado….
1. Go on a proper picnic.
2. Visit the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut.
3. Visit a state I haven’t been to before.
4. Visit an out of town friend.
5. Give someone flowers for no reason.
6. “Unplug” for one week at home. No computer, internet, or surfing on the phone.
7. Complete Project 365.
8. Have pictures of Korky taken.
9. Donate/Throw Out/Give Away 100 items.
10. Attend a blogging conference.
11. Go to the zoo.
12. Eat at a restaurant run by a former Top Chef contestant.
13. Film a YouTube video & post it.
14. Have “Discover the Neighborhood Day” on bike.
15. Run a 5k.
16. Create/Make 5 things from Pinterest.
17. Go vegan for 1 week.
18. Make ravioli from scratch.
19. Learn to play chess.
20. Learn the perfect cookie recipe by heart.
21. Learn to cook a recipe from 10 different countries.
22. Read 12 books that are NOT part of book club.
23. Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
24. Visit 3 museums.
25. Make at least 5 homemade gifts for friends.
26. Take a sewing class.
27. Document my CSA share experience each week.
28. Complete NROLFW.
29. Plan a surprise day for The Scientist.
30. Make a photobook of my favorite photos.
31. Host a girls dinner party.
32. Take Korky to the beach.
*A new feature to this list is that for every item I complete I will add $5 to the Spa Day Savings jar. For every item that I do not complete I will donate $5 to the Humane Society. <—Don’t worry. I donate on a regular basis, but this would be in addition to my yearly donation.
Do any of you have a X While X list? Maybe a 101 in 1001 list? Leave a link in the comments to your list!