Ready for a little Friday Fun? Nothing serious around these parts. Lauren over at The Little Things We Do has a Fill in the Blank Friday and I’m participating. Who doesn’t enjoy a good ol’ fashioned fill in the blank game?!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, look for Korky. I have some weird fear that he going to run away. I have no idea where he would go. Or how he would open the front door for that matter.
2. I can hardly wait for May. I’m ready for some May flowers! And a nap. I am ready for a nap.
3. The quickest way to my heart is to bring me sushi take-out because it is what makes the world go round. The Scientist knows this!
4. A little known fact about me is that I don’t like to wear socks. They make my feet feel claustrophobic.
5. The best part about my job is that I get to be smart all day long. I love the environment of my job and my coworkers!
6. Something I just couldn’t live without is besides the standard water and all things practical? My iPhone. We are in lurve.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is cut hair. How handy would be that be?! On vacation and not digging your hair? No worries. Erin the stylist to the rescue!
See ya Monday!
What is one useful thing that you wish you knew how to do?!