Hi friends! I’m still recovering from my cold, but I think I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its Friday and I figured I could end the week strong with a good ol’ dose of “Fill in the Blank Friday”. Check out the Little Things We Do blog for more fill in the blank fun!
1. Something I am very proud of is my education. I worked hard for my Bachelors and Masters degree. My family is full of education and educators and I’m proud to be a part of that group. Oh, and just in case people don’t know…GO NOLES! >>—>
2. My favorite thing about myself is my sense of humor. I love making people laugh and I also love having others make me laugh. “At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.” ~Jean Houston”
3. My favorite color for fall is plum/eggplant. I love purple and the rich gem tone shade of purple is one of my favorites. Burnt orange is a solid runner-up.
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is how to be Miss Fix It. I have had to hammer and screw in far too many things this past month.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is The Next Queen of Heaven by Gregory Maguire. It is the September book for Book Club. It was hard to get into at first, but now I’m really enjoying it! I have to keep the dictionary close by though because he has quite the vocabulary.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is British Invasion. I have a secret fascination with the British. The Beatles, the Royal Family, Kate, etc.
7. This weekend I will going camping! I haven’t been in so long and I’m looking forward to some old fashioned s’mores and campfires.
On an unrelated note…Korky has taken up a new place to relax and look out the window. He spent a good hour or so like this yesterday. I checked twice to make sure he was still breathing. I also sent this photo to my parents and my Dad asked, “Is he feeling down or just relaxing?” Heh.
Have a great weekend and I will see you next week!