33 While 33
In 2007 on the day I turned 27 I created a list of 27 things I wanted to do before I turned 28. That little list has turned into an annual tradition! Kind of a New Year’s Resolutions, but easier. Small, obtainable goals! Over the past few years I have done a decent job of having new adventures, trying new things and marking things off my To Do list every year. I don’t take the list too seriously because the goal is to have fun and enjoy life, but I do enjoy writing DONE! Be sure to check back in every now and then to see how I’m doing on marking these items off one by one!
Check out previous years below:
1. Visit the Mysic Aquarium.
Travel to a new state. Done! Utah for the Blend Retreat!
Visit a zoo. Done! 6/28 San Diego Zoo
4. Read 15 non-book club books.
5. Do something musical (learn an instrument, attend an opera, etc)
6. Sew 5 items.
7. Complete 3 30-day challenges. 1.Spend Less May! 2. Dry in July
8. Learn to bake macaroons and take them to a party.
Try 33 different beers and/or wines. GABF!!!
Run a 5k…again.- Electric Run
11. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
12. Eat at a Tom Colichio restaurant.
Try 3 new-to-me workouts.- TRX; Ultimate Boot Camp; Summer Shred!; Flywheel; Indoor Rock Climbing
14. Participate in a murder mystery dinner.
15. Learn to play poker.
16. Organize, scan and store old photos.
17. See the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight.
18. Take Korky on a day trip.
19. Buy a car!
20. Make 5 non-recipe Pinterest items.
21. Take 3 hikes.- Red Rocks & Chautauqua
22. Have a proper picnic.
23. Go vegan for a week.
24. Become scuba certified.
25. Really learn to ride my bike (gears, change tire, etc).
26. Try 5 new foods.
27. Host a DIY salad & pizza night.
28. Learn to open a coconut.
29. Walk to Mordor.
30. Make at least 1 dish from each of my cookbooks.
31. Learn to make dog treats that Korky will actually enjoy.
32. Eat lobster in Maine.
33. Go skydiving!
For the items that I accomplish I get $5 towards a new bag fund. I’m thinking some top notch Michael Kors of some type. For those that I do not accomplish I will add $5 towards a donation to the Merwin Memorial Free Animal Clinic. <—Don’t worry. I donate on a regular basis, but this would be in addition to my yearly donation.